2-Day Foundation-in-Motion (F.I.M.) Clinic.
- Add a skill set that will for ever change your riding.
- No matter what discipline or level.
- Improve balance and movement in as quickly as minutes.
- Rapidly build a top-line.
- Promotes the foundation for correct muscle development.
- Encourage confidence in mind and body.
- Enhance your riding performance on all levels.
- Create harmony and fluid movement.
In a step by step approach, Foundation-in-Motion training sets the stage for the rider to acquire a specific skill set which allows and encourages the horse to quickly find its own balance point.
The secret is in inviting correct movement from the very first second. Eliminating the fussing, interfering, correcting, over-cuing, contorting etc.
Et voila! we create the Foundation-in-Motion.
A natural, free flowing movement, in which the entire muscle chain works in harmony. The moment the posterior chain gets set in motion correctly, it off-loads the pressure on the joints. Thus creating an effortless, lightness and ease of movement.
F.I.M. brings harmony in motion. It offers the perfect setup for the correct muscles to develop.
Foundation-in-Motion is the correct, gentle and honest method to start or redirect the foundation of any training program.
Clear, consistent and concise communication forms the pillar to the effectiveness of the simplicity of F.I.M.
Based in North San Diego County, California.
P.O. Box 3302 - Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
In practice since 1999. Proud to be part of countless success stories!
Copyright 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Marcella Smit. All rights reserved.